Who am I?
I have always been passionate about languages, travels et discovering other cultures, and I got lucky enough to have the opportunity to spend an entire year in full immersion in the United-states when I was only eighteen (AFS Exchange Program). Once I graduated from my American High School, I decided to study languages at the University, and then left France again to go to Spain (ERASMUS Exchange Program) where I got a 3-year degree in English. Back in France, I then obtained a Master’s degree from the prestigious Translation and Interpreting School of Paris (ISIT).
Thanks to my travels and education, I have not-only developed my language skills in English and Spanish, but I also learned about other cultures and developed a strong open state of mind.
After a rich and varied professional experience in translation agency, company and law firm, I decided to work as a freelance translator at the beginning of 2015. As I worked in a translation agency and also as a final client, I have a complete knowledge of the requirements of your business.
- 2015 : Freelance Translator: Amélie Petit Translations
- 2012-2015 : Legal Translator / Legal Assistant
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés (Law firm)
- 2012: Policy officer / Personal Assistant to the President
Reverso – Softissimo (Publisher)
- 2006 – 2012: Translation Project Manager
Telelingua France (Translation Company)
- 2005: Liaison Interpreter (French & English)
European Basketball Championship for the Disabled
- 2004: English and Spanish translator
UNICEF, New York City, USA
- ISIT – Institut Supérieur d’Interprétariat et de Traduction
Master’s degree in translation from the Translation and Interpreting School of Paris (ISIT), French/English/Spanish
- Liaison interpreting
- CInternational trade and affairs
- COCEF – Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Diploma of business Spanish
- Franco-British Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Diploma of business English
- Universidad de Murcia (Spain)
3-year degree in English (Language, Literature and Civilization)